Hover to Zoom
Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 14999
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- Co-Resident EPL2 & ZPL II Programming Languages.
- Open Access for Easy Media & Ribbon Loading.
- Label Stock (Die Cut or Continuous, Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer).
- Tag Stock (Die Cut or Continuous, Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer).
- Ratio: 1:4 One Ribbon Roll Per 4 Rolls of Media (300 m), 1:1 One Ribbon Roll Per Roll of Media (74 m), Core ID: 300 m Ribbon 25.4 mm & 74 m Ribbon 12.7 mm.
- Net Bridge Enterprise: Centrally Manage Printers from a Single PC Screen Anywhere Global Network (Unlicensed Product Free, Licensed Product Option).
- Net Utilities v7.0: Provides Enhanced Printing, Conversion & Administration Capabilities Message Management & More.
- Alert: Printers Equipped with Net Print Servers will Notify Via Any E-Mail-Enabled, Wired, or Wireless Device to Minimize Downtime.
- ZPL II: Programming Language Provides Sophisticated Label Formatting & Printer Control & Compatible with Tabletop & Mobile Printers.
- EPL2: Eltron Programming Language with Line Mode Simplifies Label Formatting & Enables Format Compatibility with Legacy Applications.
32 bit RISC
Flash: 8 MB
SDRAM: 8 MB (Standard)
Media Roll: 127 mm OD on a 25.4 mm
38 mm ID core
16 Resident Expandable ZPL Fonts
One Resident Scalable ZPL Font
5 Resident Expandable EPL2 Fonts
Supports User-Defined Fonts & Graphics & Including Custom Logos
Offers Basic Features for Simple Label Design
Designer Driver: The Most Powerful Driver
Designer Pro: An Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Software Program for Creating Complex Label Designs (Option)
Ribbon: 300 m
Ethernet: 10/100 Internal Offered in Combination with USB & Serial Interface (Replaces Parallel Port)
Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Modes Printing of Bar Codes, Text & Graphics
Media: 19.5-114 mm
Ribbon Outside : 66 mm & 34 mm
-40 to 60 deg C
5 to 41 deg C
5-95% Non-Condensing RH
127 mm per sec
203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
Centronics Parallel (36 Pin) Connector Ports
Auto-Ranging External Power Supply with C7 Type Connector
100-240 V AC
TUV-R NRTL, TUV-R CB, NOM, KCC, CE & FCC Class-B
Media: 0.08-0.18 mm
10-90% (Non-Condensing RH)
Print: 991 mm
Media: 6.5-991 mm
Ribbon: 300 m & 74 m
Roll-Fed or Fan-Fold
10/100 Internal Ethernet with USB V1.1 (Option)
20 V DC
Serial, USB & Parallel
USB V1.1 Interface, Bi-Directional
RS-232 Serial Interface
Web View: Connect & Control Bar Code Printers Via the Printer’s Web Interface Using a Common Web Browser Using ZPL
Media: Reflective & Transmissive Sensors
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 4-7 Days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Product InformationZebra GT-800 Barcode Printer is a premium quality Thermal Printer from Zebra. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Thermal Printer. All Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer, are sourced from the most reliable and official Thermal Printer vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Zebra products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Zebra Thermal Printer.
Customer Reviews on Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Mar, 2020
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.