Hover to Zoom
Rishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 3799
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- Automatic Terminal Blocking System (ABS): The automatic Terminal blocking system prevents incorrect connection of the test leads and incorrect selection of the measured quantity. This reduces danger to the user, the meter and the system to a remarkable exten.
- Interface and Software RISH com 100: The multimeters are fitted with a serial RS-232 C interface via which the measured values can be transmitted to a PC. These values, electrically isolated, are transmitted to the attachable interface adaptor with infrared light through the case.
- MIN/MAX Value Storage: In addition to the display of the actual measured value, the minimum or maximum value can constantly be updated and stored.
- Indication Of Negative Values On The Analog Scale: When measuring DC quantities, also negative values are shown on the analog scale so that variations of the measured value can be observed at the zero point. The measuring principle employed permits the measurement of the root-mean-square value (TRMS) of AC quantities and mixed quantities (AC and DC) regardless of the waveform.
- Automatic Data Hold: The DATA HOLD function makes it possible to hold the digitally displayed measured value. According to a patented method, it is ensured that no freak value but the actual measured value is held in the case of rapid changes in measured quantities. The held measured value appears on the digital display. The actual measured value continues to be shown on the analog scale..
- Auto-ranging/Manual Range Selection: The measured values are selected with rotary switch. The measuring range is automatically matched to the measured value. The measuring range can also be selected manually via the AUTO/MAN push button..
- Continuity Test: This permits testing for short circuit and open circuit. In addition to the display, a facility of sound signal is available..
- Temperature Measurement: It is possible to use all models of RISH multi series, in direct connection of temperature sensor Pt 100/Pt 1000. The meters automatically detects the type of sensors connected to it & displays directly measured temperature..
- Power economizing circuit: The meter disconnects automatically when the measured value remains unchanged for about 10 minutes and no operating control was operated during this time. The disconnection facility can be disabled..
- Overload Warning: A sound signal indication violation of the overload limits.
- Protective holster for rough duty: A holster of soft rubber with tilt stand protects the meter against damage in the case of shock and drop. The rubber material makes for the meter to stand firmly even on vibrating surface..
- Signaling in the case of a blown fuse.
|Resistance Range (Ohm)|
1 Multimeter, 1 Probe Set, 1 Copy of operating instructions, 1 Test certificate, 1 Rubber holster with tilt stand & carrying strap & 1 Warranty card
|DC Current Range (Amp)|
300 µA - 10 A
30nF - 30 µF
RISH Multi 14S
|DC Voltage Accuracy|
|DC Current Accuracy|
0 to 850 deg C
|AC Current Range (Amp)|
300 µA - 10 A
|DC Voltage Range (Volts)|
30mV - 1000 V
|AC Voltage Range (Volts)|
0 to 1000 V
-25 to 70 deg C
|Items in Pack|
9 V Battery
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 4-7 Days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Product InformationRishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter is a premium quality Multimeters from Rishabh. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Multimeters. All Rishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Rishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter, are sourced from the most reliable and official Multimeters vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Rishabh products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Rishabh Multimeters.
Customer Reviews on Rishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter
Average rating based on 2 ratings
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
Rishabh Multi 14S Backlit Multimeter
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Dec, 2019
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.