Hover to Zoom
Makita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W
- Torque Limiting Clutch Engineered to Prevent Gear Damage.
- 3 operation modes - hammering, hammering with rotation, rotation.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort.
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life.
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency.
- Double insulated.
|Impacts Per Minute|
|Overall Dimensions (Length)|
|Sound Pressure Level|
|Overall Dimensions (Height)|
|Drilling Capacity (in Steel)|
|Sound Power Level|
|Overall Dimensions (Width)|
|No Load Speed|
|Drilling Capacity (in Concrete)|
Chiseling: 15.5 m/s²
Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 20 m/s²
Drilling Into Metal: 2.5 m/s² or less
Depth Gauge, Side Grip, (Tool does not come with bit.)
|Blows Per Minute|
0 to 4050 bpm
|Drilling Capacity (in Wood)|
|Power Supply Cord|
|Items in Pack|
Product InformationMakita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W is a premium quality Hammer Drills from Makita. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Hammer Drills. All Makita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Makita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W, are sourced from the most reliable and official Hammer Drills vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Makita products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Makita Hammer Drills.
Customer Reviews on Makita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
Makita Rotary Hammer, HR2810, 28 mm, 800W
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Dec, 2019
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.