Popular Brand Category
Technology Uncorked Solar LED Emergency Light
Available on Request
- By: Technology Uncorked
Technology Uncorked Mobile Charger with Emerg
Available on Request
- By: Technology Uncorked
Grab On To The Emergency Lights When There Is A Blackout
An emergency light is a light that is designed to provide illumination that is necessary for safety in the case of a power outage. When the main power supply is disconnected and normal electrical illumination fails, emergency lighting is used to provide illumination in an emergency scenario. A fire or a power outage could cause the loss of mains electricity. Without emergency lighting, occupants may be exposed to unexpected darkness and may be in danger, either physically or psychologically.
Advantages of LED Emergency Lights
- --> LEDs are already widely utilized as indicator lamps in a variety of devices, but they are rapidly being used for emergency illumination.
- --> LED Emergency lights are safer and can save money in the long run due to their energy efficiency and environmental benefits.
- --> In comparison to incandescent bulbs, LEDs are more energy-efficient.
- --> Unlike most light sources, they squander extremely little energy as heat.
- --> LEDs are less brittle and have longer lifespans since they light up quickly and can be turned on and off often.
- --> They are less harmful since they are mercury-free.
- --> They are affordable.
- --> They require minimal maintenance.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Rechargeable Emergency Lights
- --> They should be cost-efficient.
- --> Rechargeable emergency lights must be energy-efficient too.
- --> It must be user-friendly especially when you are looking for emergency lights for your home.
- --> It will be great if they are portable and lightweight. This will be helpful if you need to move around the house or workplace when the power is out.
- --> Battery sustainability must be seen before buying these lights. One must not invest in the light that takes long hours to recharge and then stays lit for a lesser duration. The battery capacity or the hours that it runs before dying with one-time recharge must be considered to derive the best for the product.
- --> Always check to see what kind of charging alternatives the light has. Does it, for example, support both grid and solar charging, or just one of them? Choose based on your requirements.
- --> Always inquire about the lamp's light intensity. Here are some numbers to consider when you make your purchasing decision. For use as a study lamp, 450 lumens are required, whereas 1700 lumens are required for an average-sized room. So, think well before deciding.
- --> Finally, always double-check to see if the goods come with a warranty. Also, if you're wanting to buy a Lamp Battery when your present one dies, check if the seller provides a mechanism via which you can order one.
- --> The battery is harmed by repeated cycles of overcharging. You may expect a long battery life if the rechargeable lamp you plan to buy has an automatic protection mechanism or system against battery overcharging.
Buy Emergency Lights Online at Moglix
Moglix is a B2B e-commerce company focused on industrial supplies, including MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Power Tools, and a variety of other industry necessities. Check out Moglix that offers the best emergency lights from reputed brands like Eveready, Pigeon, Syska, Bajaj, Anchor, Orpat, etc. Now get safe door delivery after placing an order and enjoy your shopping experience at Moglix.
Frequently Asked Questions about Emergency Lights
How to charge an emergency light battery?
While charging, ensure that the cable is connected to the emergency light's AC outlet, then insert the AC plug cable into an AC 90 - 240 volts power socket; the charging indicator will turn on to show the charging process, which could take up to 20 hours to fully charge.
How does an emergency LED work?
When an LED bulb is switched on while the power source is available, it charges the internal battery. This bulb with a wide voltage jumps into action and lights the spaces as soon as the electricity is removed.
Do emergency lights have batteries?
The LEDs in all emergency lights are powered by a battery. These batteries are rechargeable to ensure that the emergency light is ready and operational at all times. The emergency light's circuitry charges the battery and ensures that it remains charged.
Top Selling Emergency Lights Price List in India
|Latest Emergency Lights Models||Expected Price||Discount|
|iBELL Dark Red Rechargeable Emergency Light with Smd Led, IBLEL8418SL||₹899||28% off|
|Pigeon 3W Red Rigel Plus LED Emergency Rechargeable Lamp with 2000mAh Battery, 14435||₹648||27% off|
|Pigeon 1W ABS Plastic Red Rigel LED Emergency Rechargeable Lamp with 4 hrs Backup||₹544||21% off|
|iBELL Castor Yellow High Bright Led Rechargeable Emergency Light, CTEL5407ML||₹1031||48% off|
|Syska 9W 6500K LED Emergency Lamp, SSK-EMB-0901-6500 K||₹499||28% off|
|Pigeon Radiance PRO 3W Red Torch with Emergency Lamp, 14594||₹599||13% off|
|Philips Ojas 6W Yellow Rechargeable Emergency Light, 919215850172||₹1274||12% off|
|Globex 2000mAh Rechargeable LED Emergency Light with Android Charging Support||₹245||68% off|
|Palex Emergency Light Double Beam With Exit Sign||₹5520||1% off|
|Bajaj ELX16 emergency Light LED||₹3074||19% off|