Polylab 20 Litre Polypropylene Aspirator Bott
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
- By: Polylab
Shop More by
Laboratory Glass Bottles for Safe Storage of Chemicals and Samples
The majority of the laboratory ware used in clinical chemistry laboratories is either glass or plastic; however, these can be of various types.
Glass is a complex silicate whose properties are determined by the type of silicate anions and cations present in the structure.
The addition of metal cations to the glass's basic structure, such as iron (Fe+++) or nickel (Ni), can change the hue. The addition of boron oxide to glass can alter its thermal characteristics (B2O3). This is known as borosilicate glass, and it is widely used in clinical laboratories.
Properties of Glass Reagent Bottles
- They are extremely resistant to extreme temperatures.
- They don’t have a lot of alkali in them.
- They do not contain any zinc (Zn) group elements.
- Heavy metals such as arsenic and antimony are absent in them.
- They are heat, corrosion, and thermal shock resistant.
- Their dimension changes extremely little when exposed to heat, allowing it to be used for heating or sterilization.
Advantages of Laboratory Bottles Made of Borosilicate Glass
The benefits of borosilicate glass bottles in labs include:
- There are no Zinc group elements in these.
- Heavy metals like arsenic and antimony aren't present in these.
- These are heat and thermal shock resistant.
- Some of them are corrosion-resistant.
- They are preferred when heating or sterilizing heat since their size does not vary much when heated.
Soft Glassware in Labs
These are also known as soft glass since they are boron-free. They are another form of glassware that has been used in laboratories over the years. Their major advantages are as follows:
- These have a strong alkali resistance.
- For a strongly alkaline solution, they are employed.
- They're commonly used in alkali-based solutions or digestion.
Glassware Cleaning Basics
It's usually easier to clean glassware if you do it immediately away. When using detergent, Liquinox or Alconox are commercially available options.
The detergent should fulfillsterilizing the following requirements:
- It can soften the local water supply.
- At 60 degrees Celsius, it should be able to remove organic debris.
- After rinsing with water, the pH should be neutral.
- After rinsing, the microbiological organism should be removed from the glassware.
- Using detergent and tap water isn't always necessary or desirable.
- You can use the appropriate solvent to rinse the glassware.
- Then give it a couple of rinses with distilled water to finish.
- After that, a final rinse with deionized water is performed.
Feature and Purpose of Lab Wash Bottles
Wash bottles are often made of squeezable plastic with a screw-top cap and have a long stem nozzle to aid in cleaning laboratories. Hand pressure on the wash bottle forces the liquid within to come out of the nozzle as a single drop or a narrow stream. Wash bottles, which can be color-coded for easy content identification, can be employed with various reagents and solvents. If caps with small pressure release holes are used to relieve excess pressure and minimize unsupervised material ejection, high vapor pressure reagents can also be utilized in wash bottles.
Buy Lab Bottle Online at Moglix
Moglix is a veteran B2B e-commerce site that specializes in providing laboratory and sterile-grade products of the highest quality and according to customer specifications. Major manufacturers such as Tarsons, Glassco, Abdos, Borosil, and others sell expertly designed Lab Bottles on the Moglix website, ready to be shipped right to your doorstep!
Top Selling Lab Bottles Price List in India
Lab Bottles - Price Range
|Lab Bottles||Min Price||Max Price|
|Jaico Lab Bottles||₹178||₹979|
|Polylab Lab Bottles||₹285||₹2097|
|Abdos Lab Bottles||₹240||₹12009|
|Tarsons Lab Bottles||₹13||₹132|
|Material - Borosilicate Glass Lab Bottles||₹129||₹38719|
|Material - Borosilicate Glass 3.3 Lab Bottles||₹431||₹43860|
|Material - Hdpe Lab Bottles||₹256||₹12009|
|Material - Ldpe Lab Bottles||₹13||₹5404|