Hover to Zoom
KPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 44598
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- Magnetic Holding Force: 1500 N.
- Working Stroke: 110 mm.
- Maximum Thickness of MS Plate can be Drilled: 10 mm.
- High holding power of magnetic base for better grip.
- Internal coolant feed system for better cutting action.
- Stabilizing rod for setting offset levels.
- Compact and elegant design.
- Twin handle body design for ease of lifting machine.
- Illuminated toggle switches for magnet and drill.
- Dovetail guide ways for more accurate hole drilling.
- Magnetic Base Foot Print: 165�235 mm.
- Capacity to Fit Core Drill: 62 mm max.
- With 19.5 mm Wddon Shunk Drilling Capacity (MT3): 32 mm max.
- Class of Tool: Single.
6 Months Manufacturer Warranty
|No Load Speed|
|Items in Pack|
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 15-20 Days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Product InformationKPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC is a premium quality Magnetic Drills from KPT. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Magnetic Drills. All KPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture KPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC, are sourced from the most reliable and official Magnetic Drills vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, KPT products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of KPT Magnetic Drills.
Customer Reviews on KPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
KPT 1100W Magnetic Drill Machine, KMSBRC
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Dec, 2019
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.