Club Hammers: Most Commonly Used Hand Tools
We see different types of hammers in the market with varied shapes and sizes; among all of them, club hammers are the most common. Club hammers, sometimes called lump hammers, have a double-faced head and a wood or resin handle. These hammers are useful for light demolition work and driving the steel. Club hammers are generally used for hitting cold chisels to break masonry or simply bash things up like a tiny sledgehammer. These are a vital tool for a builder and can be used throughout a building site.
Advise for Using Club Hammers
- --> Always use the right hammer to make the job easier and to avoid possible damages to the workpiece.
- --> Never hit nails with the side of a hammerhead because the metal of this place is not hardened enough to make a perfect bash.
- --> Use a piece of scrap wood between the workpiece and the head of the hammer while delicate works.
- --> To sink nails into the timber, use a nail punch. It prevents damage to the workpiece.
- --> Check the steel wedges and handle of the small club hammers regularly to ensure the wedges are tight or not.
- --> Wear goggles when you drive in nails, break concrete or other materials that could shatter or fragment on impact.
Best Brands of Club Hammers Online
Taparia: Taparia offers the best hand tools that are suitable for different jobs. Their club hammers are hardened, tempered, hardwood handles, and are manufactured with high-quality materials that make them robust and durable.
JCB: JCB club hammers are ergonomically designed with safety cases to improve the grip and ensure safer use. These tools are the best solutions for various applications.
De Neers: De Neers club hammer designed for the toughest industrial jobs. These hammers absorb shock vibrations and offer high strength characteristics.
Tata Agrico: Tata Agrico club hammers are strong and durable those have hardened head for longer life and durability. These hammers are ideal for masonry work and are available with a lifetime guarantee.
Why Buy Club Hammers from Moglix?
Moglix is a B2B e-commerce platform and is a preferred online destination for industrial supplies. If you are planning to buy a club hammer online, visit our website moglix.com. We have the best industrial products that are offered by the best of the brands.
Top Selling Club Hammers Price List in India
|Latest Club Hammers Models||Expected Price||Discount|
|Groz 1.8Kg Heavy Duty Club Hammer, CHID/4/16||Rs. 2291||5% off|
|Akar Club Hammer with Handle, 340 g (Pack of 6)||Rs. 1233||8% off|
|Akar Club Hammer with Handle, 453 g (Pack of 4)||Rs. 931||8% off|
|Groz 1.8Kg Heavy Duty Club Hammer, CHID/4/12||Rs. 1986||5% off|
|Groz 1.1Kg Heavy Duty Club Hammer, CHID/2.5/12||Rs. 1679||5% off|
|Inder 2.25kg Club Hammer, P-76F||Rs. 530||46% off|
|De Neers 1250g Club Hammer with Fiberglass Handle||Rs. 504||37% off|
|De Neers 1500g Club Hammer with Fiberglass Handle||Rs. 530||37% off|
|Ozar 2000g 48 Sq. Face Club Hammer with Handle, AHC-8132||Rs. 402||15% off|
|Taparia 800g Club Hammer with Handle, GH 800 (Pack of 2)||Rs. 542||15% off|