Dr. Fixit 12kg Fastflex, 113
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 1779
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- It is a two component cementitious coating which consists of 5kg liquid polymer and 7kg cementitous powder.
- Composed of high quality cement, properly selected and graded fillers, additives and liquid polymer.
- It is suitable for achieving waterproofing for the water retaining structures such as swimming pools, water tanks, reservoirs, other wet areas etc.
- Highly elastic film formation which accommodates thermal movements.
- Impermeable to water providing excellent waterproofing property.
- High film built-up to withstand 10m hydrostatic pressure without any leakages.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces leading to wide range application and instant remedy from moisture.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates hence longer life.
- It is Non-toxic and free of VOC.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray.
Any concrete, cement or masonry surface that is subjected to damage from moisture.
Swimming pools, water tanks and reservoirs.
Concrete roofs, basements, and basement walls and lift pits and concrete foundations.
Bathrooms, toilets, sunken portions, balconies, planters etc
Do not add water to this product during application.
It needs 7-10 days for complete air curing.
Do not cure with water or conduct any ponding test before it gets completely cured.
Concrete and masonry surfaces must be cured for 28 days before application.
Allow the slurry to dry completely for 6-8 hrs before applying 2nd coat
5-6 sq ft in 2 coats
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 10-15 Days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Customer Reviews on Dr. Fixit 12kg Fastflex, 113
Average rating based on 2 ratings
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
Dr. Fixit 12kg Fastflex, 113
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Dec, 2019
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.