CRI Submersible Pumps: An All-In-One Pumping Solution
Despite their modest size, CRI Submersible Pumps are very effective. They feature a sturdy construction that can resist higher pumping loads, a Carson Teflon Bush, and a single-phase motor with ten levels of speed control. A 2-horsepower CRI Pump is capable of discharging 75 liters per minute. Furthermore, since its product line is so diverse, it can handle the fluid management requirements of a diverse spectrum of consumers.
C.R.I. stands for Commitment, Reliability, and Innovation and is one of the world's fastest-growing fluid management solution providers. C.R.I. has 15 completely owned subsidiaries in important global locations that cater to many customer profiles, including agriculture, household users, industrial markets, mining, sewage & wastewater, and commercial applications.
C.R.I. has everything it takes to be a forerunner of change, an inventor of new technologies, and a quality standard-bearer ? experience, skill, devotion, and a clear vision that meets all customer?s expectations.
C.R.I Circulating Pump Product Categories
The company is a market leader in the manufacture of hydraulic circulating pump systems on a global scale. Over fifty-five years of experience has resulted in the development of over 1500 pump and motor models. C.R.I Pumps is the best choice for water applications in every industry due to its unmatched knowledge base and advanced technologies. Their products have received recognition from the Ministry of Science and Technology, are used by leading water companies, and are installed in over 120 countries worldwide.
CRI Agricultural Pumps
It offers a full range of agricultural pumping systems, including pumps to pipes to cables to starters and valves. Pumps manufactured by C.R.I. are renowned for their superior construction and performance.
CRI Residential Pumps
All of your home's water pumping needs can be met by a single source, allowing you to be more comfortable while conserving energy and delivering high-quality performance and efficiency.
CRI Commercial Pumps
C.R.I. provides water pumping solutions for large building complexes, and the company offers a broad range of cutting-edge pumping systems that are also environmentally friendly.
CRI Solar Pumps
A wide range of solar-powered pumps and pumping systems are available from C.R.I pumps, allowing you to harness the power of the sun more effectively.
CRI Industrial Pumps
For a wide range of industrial pumping requirements, C.R.I. offers fluid management solutions that help clients generate more value through improved efficiency and process stability while reducing costs and increasing productivity and efficiency.
C.R.I Water Pumps and their Specifications
Whether you are a seasoned water pump user or a newbie, you should understand C.R.I pumps and their features.
- The motor is submersible and has a 304/431 shaft. The impeller is designed to maximize hydraulic efficiency and prevent backflow. If properly maintained, a C.R.I pump will last for many years.
- They are available in stainless steel and titanium. This pump is also available at 550 m3/h flow rates. The CRI pumps come in a variety of sizes and outlets. They can withstand up to 50 bar of pressure depending on system size and flow rate.
- The most common sludge pumps are C.R.I. These machines' motors can move solids up to 2 inches in diameter.
- C.R.I Pumps and their features are affordable. The company's global support network covers 120 countries and 1500 service centers. The company also rewards its dealers and shopkeepers financially.
Benefits of Using C.R.I Pumps
- The CRI Pumps 1.5 HP motor is small and corrosion-resistant. It spins at 2900 rpm and has a diameter of 32 mm / 1.5 inches. Pumps require 180-220 V and 1.125 kW of power. For use in rural areas, the range of the pump is 16 to 66 metres. It also compensates its dealers well.
- The 12.5 HP CRI Pump is ideal for domestic use. It has 15 stages and a 492-foot head. Because it's three-phase, it can handle a range of This pump is suitable for domestic, municipal, and rural water supply. Moreover, it is easy to install. Agriculture, irrigation, and mining use the CRI 12.5 HP model.
- The CRI Submersible Pump has a 40 m head and can pump 85 l/min. The 2.2 HP model is suitable for both commercial and domestic use. In any application, its single-phase motor and stainless steel construction make it right. The 5 HP pump's flow ranges from 25 to 70 litres per minute.
Buy CRI Submersible Pumps Online at Moglix
It makes no difference whether you're looking for high-quality CRI Submersible Pumps or a lower-cost alternative; Moglix, the B2B e-commerce website, has what you're searching for. Users can search for various products using the site's simple interface tailored to their specific requirements. Instead of having to scroll through hundreds of options or wade through confusing descriptions, you can get to the point quickly. Order now, and you'll have a stress-free online shopping experience.