Hover to Zoom
Bosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI
GST @18% Inclusive Price: 8349
Qty Per Pack : 1 Piece
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
- Optimized torque for screwdriving and speed for drilling thanks to 2-speed planetary gearbox.
- Comfortable handling of the tool thanks to softgrip.
- Always the right power for a variety of applications with 2-level power control.
- Easy handling and ergonomic design.
- Compact design with insert battery.
|Battery Charging Time|
50/65 Min (80%/100%)
1/4 Inch Hexagon Socket
6 Months Manufacturer Warranty
Metalworking, Woodworking & Construction
0 601 9F0 0K1
|No Load Speed|
Max: 100 Nm
1 GDR 120-LI with 2 Piece 1.5 Ah Li-ion battery, 1 Piece GAL 1210 CV Charger, 1 Piece Carrying case & 1 Piece Screwdriver bit
GDR 120 Li Professional
GDR 120 Li
|Items in Pack|
*Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
* COD payment upto ₹15000
* 7 days free return, Bulk Orders (greater than 10) & heavy items are shipped through surface & may take more than 10 days for delivery.
Delivery : 7-10 Days
Shipping charge applicable as per serviceability
Want to buy even more quantity?
Product InformationBosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI is a premium quality Cordless Drill Drivers from Bosch. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Cordless Drill Drivers. All Bosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Bosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI, are sourced from the most reliable and official Cordless Drill Drivers vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Bosch products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Bosch Cordless Drill Drivers.
Customer Reviews on Bosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEM
Bosch Cordless Impact Driver, GDR 120-LI
On min. purchase of ₹ 3000
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs.3000
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Use code KWIK15 on MobiKwik payment page & get 15% SuperCash when you pay with MobiKwik on Moglix
- Max SuperCash is capped at ₹200
- Offer valid twice per month valid till 31st Dec, 2019
- No minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- SuperCash will be auto-credited to your MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
- If the order is cancelled or undelivered at Moglix's end, Moglix (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- After the refund is initiated, the amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
- Moglix shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, the refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on the initial payment
- Both MobiKwik & Moglix reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.