Hover to Zoom
Amprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5
Available on Request
- Pocket size, compact design.
- Measures: air velocity, temperature, humidity, dew point, wet bulb, wind-chill and ambient temperature.
- Selectable wind units: KNT (Knot), BF (Beaufort), ft/m (feet per minute), M/h (mile per hour), m/s (meter per second), km/h (kilometer per hour).
- Selectable temperature units °C or °F.
- Max wind speed display.
- Quick measurement response.
- External temperature probe.
- Easy, two-button operation.
- Data hold.
- Auto power off with disable feature.
- Low battery indication.
- Ergonomic design with a wrist strap.
- Wind speed range 0.5 → 44.7 mph, 60 → 3937 ft/m, 0.4 → 38.8 knt, 1.1 → 20.0 m/s, 0.7 → 72.0 kmh, 1 → 8 BF.
- Air temperature range 32 °F → 122 °F (0 °C → 50 °C).
- External temperature range -4 °F → 158 °F (-20 °C → 70 °C).
- Air RH% range 5 % → 95 % RH.
- Wind speed response Averaging every 2 seconds.
- Temperature response time 60 seconds (typical).
- Air RH% response time 60 seconds (typical).
- Wind speed range: 0.5 - 44.7 MPH, 60 - 3937 FT/M, 0.4-38.8KNT, 1.1-20.0 M/S, 0.7-72.0KMH, 1-8 BF.
- Wind speed accuracy: +/-5% of reading or last significant digit (whichever is greater).
- Air temperature range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F).
- Air temperature resolution: 0.1°C/°F.
- Air temperature accuracy: +/-1°C (+/- 30.2°F to 33.8°F).
- External temperature range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F).
- External temperature resolution: 0.1°C/°F.
- External temperature accuracy: +/-0.6°C (+/- 31°F to 33.1°F) (-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F), other ranges +/-1.2°C (29.8°F to 34.2°F).
- Air RH% range: 5%RH to 95% RH.
- Air RH% resolution: 0.1% RH.
- Air RH% accuracy: +/-3.5% RH (at 25C, 10 – 90% RH, other ranges +/- 5% RH).
- Wind speed response: averaging every 2 seconds.
- Temperature response time: 60 seconds (typical).
- Air RH% response time: 60 seconds (typical).
- Wind-chill display.
- Dew point temperature.
- Wet bulb temperature.
|Items in Pack|
Product InformationAmprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5 is a premium quality Anemometers from Amprobe. Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Anemometers. All Amprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5 are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Amprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5, are sourced from the most reliable and official Anemometers vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Thus, Amprobe products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Amprobe Anemometers.
Customer Reviews on Amprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5
Average rating based on 1 ratings
Share Your Thoughts With Other Customers
Rate the Product
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Typical questions asked about products:
- Is the item durable?
- Is this item easy to use?
- What are the dimensions of this item?
Amprobe Mini Vane Anemometer, TMA5
Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. So, there are no addition costs such as interest, down payment or processing fee. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site.
- *Minimum order placed should be Rs. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. 4500
- **Applicable on EMI tenure for 3 and 6 months only, across all banks.
Terms And Conditions Apply >>
- Get cashback upto ₹200.
- Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet.
- Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500.
- No promocode required.
- Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017.